A no-holds-barred-cage-match arena of death for my ideas. Gladiators are all orphans of my brainmeats. Bets accepted at the window.

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Roman's Recent News


  • Mom is having cancer surgery on Thursday. Again. Fortunately they caught it very early this time. What she's truly dreading, however, is the radiation therapy afterwards, which she found far, far worse than the surgery. Keep her in your thoughts and prayers, thanks.

  • A few months ago, I was approached and asked to write a proposal for a science fiction readers advisory book. I was told yesterday that my proposal was accepted. Now I suppose I actually have to write the thing ... *bemused grin*

  • My nephew, now nearly four years old, god bless him, struggles with mild cerebral palsy and autism. Still, it is one of my great joys to spend time with him. Just the other day, he finally recognized me and said my name without prompting--"Unca Stee." Best gift I've gotten in a long time.


Carry on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you've been on quite the emotional rollercoaster recently.

You and yours are, as always, in my thoughts. :)