A no-holds-barred-cage-match arena of death for my ideas. Gladiators are all orphans of my brainmeats. Bets accepted at the window.

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

DeKalb Roleplayers Meetup Tonight!


DeKalb Roleplayers Meetup Group!
6:00 p.m. tonight, February 26, 2008
@ the Borders in DeKalb


I'll be in the cafeteria area, with a big d20 at the table.

On another note:

Those of you actually interested in joining the campaign I'm going to be running can print out the quickstart rules stored on our meetup group site. It just occurred to me that the gaming group should be limited to about 5 regular players. If there are more people than that who want to play ...

... well, I suppose I could run two different games, alternating every other week.

*yikes*

Yet, a strangely fulfilling thought.

See you tonight!

No comments: