A no-holds-barred-cage-match arena of death for my ideas. Gladiators are all orphans of my brainmeats. Bets accepted at the window.

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Hailsperm and Cloverfield

Wow. That's a lot of snow. I'm thinking I'll have to be out there shoveling every 2 hours to keep up with it. It doesn't even look like snow. It looks like little tiny white beads falling from the sky, like all the world's hail shoved the young out of the nest. It looks like Hailsperm.

Still, it's a day off from work.

Went to see Cloverfield last night with and Kevin. It was fun and entertaining, with good effects, if a standard plot--the presentation was different, though, and it wasn't just a remake of a previously existing property. I'd give it 3.5 stars: entertaining (3) and trying to do something a bit different (0.5).

SO ... What to do today, eh?

I'd better work on that RPG conversion some more ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I would have to agree with your thoughts on Cloverfield...very good, not great, but much better than I expected.

z said...

This is a test message. Respond please to the sender.